About our Physics notes
Version 0.1 was compiled by scholars who have achieved Distinctions in H2 Physics and H3 Physics. The original Qualitative Notes have sold over 40 copies on Carousell in 2017.
Open-source free a level notes PROJECT
In 2017, we have sold more than 100 copies of A Level Notes on our Carousell account (ezlearn) with over 80 positive feedbacks from our students. From 2018 onward, we will be making all our notes open-source and freely accessible by more students.
You must be wondering, why do we do this?
- We can benefit more students and thus value-add every student’s revision
- By transiting to open-source notes, we want more students to join us in this project to build the most comprehensive set of notes that is constantly updated for every A Level subject together.
- We aim to drive collaboration among students to work on notes that will not only benefit themselves but every other student in future.
As this Open-source A Level Notes Textbook Project is still in development phase, the current version is not released for free downloads by the public.
So how can you gain access to the notes?
Simple. Join us as a collaborator!
You will gain access to the latest version of the notes as a collaborator. This includes all the original notes sold on Carousell in 2017. We will provide all the starting resources for each subject and we will work on the notes development throughout the year together.
As this project progresses, more notes will be added (all for free of course) by the admins and by all our collaborating students. We believe an open-source A Level Notes will be very beneficial in your A Levels preparation. Other than contributing your own fair share of notes, you have nothing to lose by joining us in this open-source project.
Open-Source Physics Notes Version 0.1 – What’s inside currently?
- Physics Qualitative Notes that will help you tackle H2 Physics structured questions (most students lose marks for these questions!). This set of H2 Physics notes covers an extensive number of common answers to target questions that require students to explain and describe
- Detailed notes that include common graphs and figures you might be required to draw and include in your answers
- Complete Physics definitions list updated to the latest syllabus
Future updates FOR VERSION 0.2
- Physics Conceptual Notes to help understand Physics concepts in a concise and easy-to-grasp format