About our chemistry notes
Our current A Level Chemistry notes are concise yet rigourous in content. They contain the useful information sieved out from different resources and are exam-ready to give you a final push during your revision.
Open-source free a level notes PROJECT
In 2017, we have sold more than 100 copies of A Level Notes with over 80 positive feedbacks from our students. From 2018 onward, we will be making all our notes open-source and freely accessible by more students.
You must be wondering, why do we do this?
- We can benefit more students and thus value-add every student’s revision
- By transiting to open-source notes, we want more students to join us in this project to build the most comprehensive set of notes that is constantly updated for every A Level subject together.
- We aim to drive collaboration among students to work on notes that will not only benefit themselves but every other student in future.
Share our vision? Join us as a collaborator to continue working on the next phase of the project together!
Open-source chemistry notes version 0.1 – what’s inside currently?
- Qualitative notes containing the concise information for all topics updated to the latest H2 Chemistry syllabus
- Chemistry notes organised in a neat structure for easy revision with annotated diagrams
- Full Inorganic Chemistry charts for Group 2, Group 17, and Period 3 elements
- Organic Chemistry qualitative notes and conceptual notes on concepts including resonance and inductive effect
Future updates FOR VERSION 0.2
- Organic chemistry reaction charts covering all organic functional groups and reactions