About our chemistry notes
Our current A Level Chemistry notes are concise yet rigourous in content. They contain the useful information sieved out from different resources and are exam-ready to give you a final push during your revision.
Open-source free a level notes PROJECT
In 2017, we have sold more than 100 copies of A Level Notes on our Carousell account (ezlearn) with over 80 positive feedbacks from our students. From 2018 onward, we will be making all our notes open-source and freely accessible by more students.
You must be wondering, why do we do this?
- We can benefit more students and thus value-add every student’s revision
- By transiting to open-source notes, we want more students to join us in this project to build the most comprehensive set of notes that is constantly updated for every A Level subject together.
- We aim to drive collaboration among students to work on notes that will not only benefit themselves but every other student in future.
As this Open-source A Level Notes Textbook Project is still in development phase, the current version is not released for free downloads by the public.
So how can you gain access to the notes?
Simple. Join us as a collaborator!
You will gain access to the latest version of the notes as a collaborator. This includes all the original notes sold on Carousell in 2017. We will provide all the starting resources for each subject and we will work on the notes development throughout the year together.
As this project progresses, more notes will be added (all for free of course) by the admins and by all our collaborating students. We believe an open-source A Level Notes will be very beneficial in your A Levels preparation. Other than contributing your own fair share of notes, you have nothing to lose by joining us in this open-source project.
Open-source chemistry notes version 0.1 – what’s inside currently?
- Qualitative notes containing the concise information for all topics updated to the latest H2 Chemistry syllabus
- Chemistry notes organised in a neat structure for easy revision with annotated diagrams
- Full Inorganic Chemistry charts for Group 2, Group 17, and Period 3 elements
- Organic Chemistry qualitative notes and conceptual notes on concepts including resonance and inductive effect
Future updates FOR VERSION 0.2
- Organic chemistry reaction charts covering all organic functional groups and reactions